Where is Huckabee?

Link to the rest of the GOP candidates

Higher polling candidates such as Trump, Carson, Fiorina, and Ted Cruz tend to take the spotlight in GOP debates, but Paul who is currently polling below Huckabee still had more screen time. During the first 20 minutes the only thing I heard from Huckabee was “hello,” and by the end of his first and second responses most of us wanted him to say “goodbye”. Heading into the debate, Huckabee was already in the outfield. Would he pick himself up and prove his ability to lead the United States as a nation or would he secure his place as an outlier?

Huckabee, a former governor of Arkansas, brings an extremely conservative view to the GOP political debates. Though there are others that follow in his conservative footsteps, considering the fact that they are running for republican nomination, few dare to support women like Kim Davis who recalcitrant the government’s laws. Though few and far between, Huckabee scored several eloquent responses and got his points across. They were just extremely short lived

Unfortunately, this GOP debate solidified Huckabee’s spot at the bottom of the political pyramid.  Whether or not his radical beliefs were the thing that got him there or if it was his inability to take charge of the room and stand out I do not know. Often, he was eloquent and just vicious enough to get his point across. Though it’s technically not over till it’s over, I think we can safely count Huckabee out for this one.

Rhodes Evans

3 Comments

1. I simply want to say I am just new to blogging and honestly liked you’re website. Probably I’m going to bookmark your website . You definitely come with wonderful writings. Bless you for sharing your web site.

2. I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up. “To the dull mind all nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world sparkles with light.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

3. hello!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert on this space to unravel my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking ahead to look you.